Breakfast for Runners
This is an important meal. It gets the body off to a good start for the day. In some ways it doesn’t matter what you have as long as you have something.
Some breakfast suggestions:
- All-bran with banana and semi skimmed milk
- Whole grain bread toasted, crunchy peanut butter spread, fruit smoothie
- Fruit juice, Granola with semi skimmed milk
- Weetabix with dried apricots and semi skimmed milk
- Whole grain cereal with Activia Strawberry pouring yogurt.
What do you have for breakfast that helps you to have a body ready for a training session or race?
Leave a comment below or write a full article perhaps with photo HERE