Time / Distance
Are you an enthusiastic runner training for your next marathon? A leisure time jogger who would like to know more about their pace? Whether you run to achieve race goals or just for fun, you may wish to know your pace in minutes per mile. Well just use the calculator here.
Why is Cardio Important?
Cardiovascular activities, also known as cardio, increase your heart rate and jump starts all of the beneficial systems your body needs to survive and thrive. It is recommended that you perform cardio exercises, such as jogging, running, and walking, for 30 minutes or more a day to keep your heart healthy.
How the Online Pace Calculator Works
- After a run, walk, or jog, just enter the distance covered in miles and the duration of time spent in minutes.
- In seconds, the Pace Calculator will determine your speed.
Who Would Want to Use the Online Pace Calculator?
- Professional athletes determined to improve time for their next event
- Casual joggers/walkers who are inquisitive about their pace
- Anyone looking to increase their heart’s health and general well being
Tips and Tricks For the Online Pace Calculator
- Track your time spent active with a stopwatch or wrist watch
- Use a pedometer to record your distance
- Jot down your time and distance on a small notepad
- Calculate your pace with the online Pace Calculator immediately after your workout.
- Keep a chart or graph to record your pace
- See how your pace changes over time.
Remember to stay comfortable and hydrated while performing cardio activities. A healthy heart is the result of a healthy workout, so make sure that you don’t push yourself over your personal limit.